Peterlee Business Park (PBP) group was originally established by Business Durham, and encourages companies across Peterlee’s three industrial estates and two business parks to come together to share opportunities and develop ideas which will strengthen the area’s offering regionally, nationally and internationally.
The group acts as a voice for all businesses located within the Peterlee Business Park boundaries and encourages those involved to share opportunities, where possible outsource work within the area and to create a more joined up approach to the way the area is marketed.
To support the growth and development of the Peterlee Business Park Group, a steering group has was formed.
In 2016, the group’s activities expanded to include the core business communities in Seaham, creating Seaham Business Park Group (SBP) and bringing additional members to the steering group.
The combined PBP and SBP steering group members are:
- Steve Metcalfe (chairman) – NSK Bearings
- Leanne English – LEC Consultancy
- Joanne Urquhart-Arnold – Business Durham
- Kareen James-Rawson – Mecaplast Peterlee
- Paul Wellstead – Spectrum Business Park
- Donna Rowlands – Aspen Wolf
- Mark Ellison – Andrew James Worldwide
- Gordon MacPherson Jnr – Seaham Safety Services
The steering group gets together regularly to discuss issues and tackle any concerns businesses on the park may have. If there is something you’d like the group to look into, or are interested in becoming a member, please contact Leanne English.