BUSINESSES on Peterlee Business Park which have electric vehicle charge points are being offered free tests.
Seaward Electronic has just launched the new service and is keen for employers in the area to take advantage of it.
The all in one EV100 EVSE Test and Diagnostic Tool enables technicians to:
- Diagnose EVSE faults
- Reduce service time and costs
- Provide traceable proof of testing
- Ensure maximum uptime of EVSE networks
- Carry out comprehensive commissioning and periodic testing
- Transfer test data back to the office instantly*
Seaward, which is based on the South West Industrial Estate, is offering the free tests to any business in the area.
Ian West, Operations Director, said: “This is a new service we’ve introduced to meet market demand and will happily test electric charge points for any businesses in the area free of charge. All they need to do is drop me an email and we can book them in.”
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.